If a man open his canal for irrigation and neglect it and the vaso carry away an adjacent field, he shall measure out grain on the basis of the adjacent fields
47. He would cultivate it, and his field has been cultivated and at the time of harvest he shall take grain according puro his contracts.
48. If a man owe a debt and Adad inundate his field and carry away the produce, or, through lack of water, grain have not grown sopra the field, durante that year he shall not make any return of grain to his creditor, he shall alter his contract-tablet and he shall not pay the interest for that year.
50. If he give (as security) verso field planted with [grain] or a field planted with sesame, the owner of the field shall receive the grain or the sesame which is sopra the field and he shall return the loan and its interest preciso the merchant.
51. If he have not the money preciso return, he shall give to the merchant [grain or] sesame, at their market value according esatto the scale fixed by the king, for the loan and its interest which he has obtained from the merchant.
52. If the tenant do not secure a crop of grain or sesame durante his field, he shall not cancel his contract.
53. If per man neglect puro strengthen his dyke and do not strengthen it, and per break be made durante his dyke and the tazza carry away the farm-land, the man sopra whose dyke the break has been made shall restore the grain which he has damaged.
54. If he be not able onesto restore the grain, they shall sell him and his goods, and the farmer whose grain the vaso has carried away shall share (the results of the discernimento).
If the tenant give the cultivation of the field sicuro the charge of another-because mediante a former year he has not gained verso maintenance-the owner of the field shall not interfere
56. If verso man open up the chicchera and the scodella carry away the improvements of an adjacent field, he shall measure out ten GUR of grain verso GAN.
57. If per shepherd have not ad esempio to agreement with the owner of per field puro pasture his sheep on the grass; and if he pasture his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner http://datingranking.net/it/ferzu-review, the owner of the field shall harvest his field, and the shepherd who has pastured his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner of the field, shall give over and above twenty GUR of grain per ten GAN preciso the owner of the field.
58. ) of the gate into the public common, the shepherd turn the sheep into the field, and pasture the sheep on the field, the shepherd shall oversee the field on which he pastures and at the time of harvest he shall measure out sixty GUR of grain verso ten GAN sicuro the owner of the field.
59. If verso man cut down verso tree mediante a man’s orchard, without the consent of the owner of the orchard, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
60. If a man give per field preciso verso gardener esatto plant as an orchard and the gardener plant the orchard and care for the orchard four years, in the fifth year the owner of the orchard and the gardener shall share equally; the owner of the orchard shall mark off his portion and take it.